COVID CARE: Client Protocol
Prior to coming
- Please log on to your Mind Body account and update your name, address, phone number and email addresses.
- Please stay at home if you are unwell.
- Studio members who are vulnerable should discuss with their doctor if it is safe for them to resume classes. The onus is on the member to determine their capacity to safely resume fitness activities and attendance at fitness facilities.
- We encourage bookings to be made online to ensure your mat space.
- For any studio purchases, we encourage contactless payment.
- Please bring your own mat, towel, blankets, and water to class as the studio cannot provide these at present.
- Please ensure you use the hand sanitiser placed at the entrance door BEFORE you enter the studio.
- Clients are to use the studio and reception area only.
- If members display any of these symptoms of being unwell (for example persistent coughing) will be asked to leave the studio.
- All classes at this time will have no adjustments or physical contact with the teacher or other students.
- A hand sanitiser station is situated in the studio itself which is encouraged to be used after class.
Props must be wiped down with sanitizer after use
No blankets to be used.
- Your own mat and towel must be brought to each class.
Max 50 in a class (Barre only 35 people)