COVID CARE: Client Protocol
Prior to coming
- Please log on to your Mind Body account and update your name, address, phone number and email addresses.
- Please stay at home if you are unwell.
- Studio members who are vulnerable should discuss with their doctor if it is safe for them to resume classes. The onus is on the member to determine their capacity to safely resume fitness activities and attendance at fitness facilities.
- We encourage bookings to be made online to ensure your mat space.
- For any studio purchases, we encourage contactless payment.
- Please bring your own mat, props, and water to class as the studio cannot provide these at present. The shared hydration station is not available.
- Please ensure you use the hand sanitiser placed at the entrance door BEFORE you enter the studio.
- The number of members allowed to wait in the Reception area is specified by the ‘Mindful Spacing’ markers placed 1.5m apart on the floor, you can also wait outside of the studio on the ‘Mindful Spacing’ markers placed 1.5m apart on the floor before class begins.
- Clients are to use the studio and reception area only.
- If members display any of these symptoms of being unwell (for example persistent coughing) will be asked to leave the studio.
- There are also ‘Mindful Spacing’ markers on the studio floor indicating where to place your mat to ensure 1.5 meter spacing between participants in the class.
- All classes at this time will have no adjustments or physical contact with the teacher or other students.
- A hand sanitiser station is situated in the studio itself which is encouraged to be used after class.
- We unfortunately need clients to leave the premises as soon as their class is finished and to keep 1.5 metres between each other. We are on a time restriction before the next class of people arrive. Clients cannot stay in the studio for more than 2 hours.