Looking to further develop your skills and experience as a Yoga Teacher?
Once you've completed your 200hr Yoga Teacher Certificate you can begin your 300hr pathway. Attaining both your 200hr and 300hr certificates as well as 100 hours of teaching experience allows you to register with Yoga Alliance as an RYT® 500.
Please note that your 300hr certificate can only be attained if all of the trainings are from the same school. This means that if you're looking to complete your 300hr certificate with Essence of Living, any hours you have completed at other schools cannot be used towards the 300hr, and vice versa!
Ready to take your teaching to the next level? Our 300hr pathway is registered with Yoga Alliance and has plenty of options to support you!
Book a call with Michelle
While you can scroll down and find all of the information about dates, cost, location, assessments and facilitators, we think it's amazing to discuss such a life changing opportunity with a real person!
Michelle has been running Essence of Living since 2004 and these teacher trainings are truly her passion. She would LOVE to discuss any questions you have! Just leave your details and she'll be in contact soon.
Combine any of the following courses to make up your 300hr!
Minimum 250 hours must be in-person trainings. Up to 50 hours can be online trainings.
100hr Yoga Sequencing & Adjusting (Tallebudgera Valley)
Starts 25th April 2022 | Early bird ends 14th March 2022
Go deeper into the study of yoga principles, philosophy, asana, pranayama and meditation, but more importantly the study of the ‘self’. We study the awakening of deeper levels of the energetic body as well as the attunement to the subtler messages of the body’s intelligence.Register your spot
100hr Yin Yoga Teacher Training (Tallebudgera Valley)
Starts 16th May 2022 | Early bird ends 4th April 2022
This course will inspire you to teach a safe and effective Yin Yoga class that will suit all different skeletal variations and health conditions. You will learn different practices to awaken the meridian channels of the body, creating an overall feeling of calmness and contentment for your students.Register your spot
50hr Patanjali In-Person Course (Tallebudgera Valley)
30th May - 3 June 2022 | Early bird ends 18th April 2022
This course will allow you to dive deeper into the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. You will unpack them, dissect them & understand them with the guidance of Michelle. Over five days, you can lose yourself in the wisdom of the sages with like minded lovers of ancient philosophy.
25hr The Art & Science of Sound
27th & 28th August 2022 | Early bird ends 8th July 2022
This course is designed to introduce you to the theory and science of sound together with dipping your toes into the vast ocean of the history and uses of sound across religions, healing and timeless sacred rituals.Register your spot
50hr The Gita for Daily Living Teacher Training
5th - 9th September 2022 | Early bird ends 18th July 2022
During this 5 day immersion we will cover the foundations and fundamentals of Tantra, as well as deepen our understanding of core areas that when utilised regularly, bring greater joy, fulfilment and purpose into our lives. This course has been designed for those who are thirsty for understanding more philosophy and discovering the richness this practice has to offer beyond the asana.Register your spot
25hr Meditation & Pranayama Retreat
19th & 20th November 2022| Early bird ends 7th October 2022
Deep dive beyond the body & the mind. This will be an insightful journey for anyone wanting to deepen their own knowledge and integration of the vast ocean of meditation and pranayama tools and techniques used by the sages of the ages.Register your spot
Academy course creator & head facilitator
- Advanced Diploma in Recreational Fitness
- Business Degree majoring in Marketing
- International Advanced ‘Stott Pilates’ Mat course with Reformer Apparatus Training
- ‘Body Control Pilates’ Mat Course
- ‘Yoga Arts’ 200hr intensive Teacher Training in Ubud, Bali,
- ‘Brahmani Yoga’ 500hr intensive Ashtanga Teacher Training in Goa India
- ‘Jivamukti Yoga’ 300hr intensive Teacher Training plus 500hr apprenticeship in New York
- Trained with Dena Kingsberg for 4 years, completing her one year committed practitioner Ashtanga intensive in Byron Bay
- Paul Grilley 100hr yin in Mexico along with 50hr Chakra Theory & Meditation, plus 50hr Patanjali training in California
- 2x 100hr philosophy courses with Alana Kaivalya & Power Living
- Barre training with Elisabeth Halfpapp and Fred Devito (Exhale)
- 3 month intensive ‘International Thai Massage’ Teacher Training in Chiang Mai Thailand
- One-year Holistic Health Coaching course with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Kinesiology with Ranee Zeller from Bayside Kinesiology
- Tony Robbins Date with Destiny in Gold Coast, Business Mastery in Vegas, Life Mastery & Wealth Mastery in Fiji, Ultimate Relationship program in Hawaii
- Brendan Burchard Peak Performance training in San Diego
- Rod Stryker Vinyasa Krama & Kosha, Kriya, Yoga Master Trainings & Empowering the Heart continuous education
Want to know more?
Leave your details and Michelle will give you a call!