- explore their inner creativity
- learn self-calming techniques through breath and affirmation
- explore their physical, emotional and mental selves through movement
- make new friends and connect with friends from past workshops
- get crafty with Yoga Doll making – 4-10yr old group only
- feel relaxed with a guided meditation to end the class
- greet you with a smile and joyful heart when you pick them up!!
It is well known that the benefits of Yoga are endless. Kids Yoga encourages children to express themselves freely and without fear of judgement. It is non competitive and helps kids to feel empowered and confident to be whoever they want to be as well as giving them the tools to create inner calm when the outside world is overwhelming.
Brie’s workshops are inspired by her love of dance, yoga and her experience as a Primary PE Teacher and are always a lot of fun! Book your child’s spot now for September School Holiday’s.
1-2.30pm | Friday 28th September & 5th October 2018
$16 single workshop or $28 for both