06 Feb Yoga Aroma: Anchor Your Mind, Free Your Spirit
In October last year, doTERRA launched an exciting new collection of three oils. As a yoga teacher, I think I was particularly delighted as this was the Yoga Collection! DoTERRA worked with yogi Elena Brower on creating the three unique blends.
Over the next few months, we’re going to be discovering the potential of the three blends by exploring them in my Yoga Aroma yin workshops. First up is Anchor – known as the Steadying Blend.
DoTERRA says, “Anchor Steadying Blend brings a firm trust in yourself so you can approach your practice and life with calming strength.
“Incorporating Lavender, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Cinnamon, Frankincense, Black Pepper, and Patchouli in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil, this blend supports your connection to yourself and your innate wisdom.”
I LOVE the idea of honouring our innate wisdom, and you probably already know this if you’ve been to any of my previous Yoga Aroma classes. We all have this inner knowing; we just need to tune in. Yin is the perfect opportunity for us to do just this.
So I invite you if you’re looking to cultivate feelings of completeness, calmness, and courage to join me this Friday night for Yoga Aroma: Anchor Your Mind, Free Your Spirit.
Friday 6-8pm, 9 February 2018
Class is only $20 for everyone!
To reserve your spot, pop into the studio, call 07 5526 6600 or click here
Want to get your hands on your own bottle of Anchor? We don’t blame you!
Email Michelle and she will let you know how you can order your own oils.
Wondering how to use your essential oils?
Here is some of my favourite uses:
- Peppermint oil in my chocolate protein smoothie
- Lime oil in my sparkling water
- Frankincense oil added to my organic rosehip oil for my face, chest, hands
- Eucalyptus oil in my shower – just a few drops in the corners for aromatic steam!
- Balance oil blend in my diffuser when I’m at home
- Whisper oil blend as my body perfume
- Peppermint Beadlets during the day to keep fresh breath after meals
- Lavender Peace oil blend on my babys’ cot sheets before bed
- Easy Air oil blend on my wrists when I give my students a head massage during relaxation
- Passion oil blend in my homemade sugar scrub for my body
- Lavender & Tea Tree oil in my yoga mat spray
- Ice Blue oil blend on any sore spots in my body (normally my neck)